The booming development of forged aluminium alloy wheels in the new energy automobile market
Release time：2019-6-5 Editor： Information Sources：
The rapid development of new energy automobile industry has promoted the development of domestic forged aluminium alloy wheel industry. China's aluminium hub market is promising and has great potential.
I. Demand of Forged Aluminum Alloy Wheel Market Following the Development of New Energy Vehicles
With the increasing demand for energy saving and consumption reduction of automobiles, safety and environmental protection regulations are becoming increasingly stringent, and the requirement of lightweight automobiles is more urgent. Forged aluminium alloy wheels are also favored, especially new energy vehicles!
China's new energy automobile industry began in the early 21st century. In 2001, the new energy vehicle research project was included in the "863" major scientific and technological subject during the "Tenth Five-Year Plan" period of the country, and the strategy of advancing toward the goal of hydrogen-powered vehicle was planned with gasoline vehicle as the starting point. Since the 11th Five-Year Plan, China has put forward the strategy of "energy-saving and new energy vehicles". The government pays great attention to the research and development and industrialization of new energy vehicles.
In 2008, new energy vehicles in China have shown a comprehensive trend of attack. 2008 has become the first year of new energy vehicles in China. From January to December 2008, sales of new energy vehicles increased mainly by passenger cars. From January to December, sales of new energy vehicles increased by 117% compared with the same period last year, while commercial vehicles sold 1536 new energy vehicles. The installation rate of forged aluminium alloy wheels was less than 0.01%.
In 2009, under the background of the introduction of intensive support policies, China's new energy vehicles entered the track of rapid development. The installation rate of forged aluminium alloy wheel is about 0.05%.
In 2010, China is increasing support for new energy vehicles, new energy vehicles are entering the stage of comprehensive policy support; the installation rate of forged aluminum alloy wheels is about 0.07%.
From 2011 to 2015, it has entered the stage of industrialization, promoting new energy sources, city buses, hybrid power and pure electric vehicles in the whole society. Up to now, the installation rate of forged aluminium alloy wheels is about 32%, and the installation rate of forged aluminium alloy wheels in heavy truck market has reached 18%.
2. The vigorous development of forged aluminium alloy wheels depends on the characteristics of forged aluminium alloy wheels.
Comparisons between forged aluminium alloy wheel rings and ordinary truck iron rings:
1. The weight of forged aluminium ring is only one-half of that of iron ring.
2. Save fuel. After installing forged aluminium rings, the weight of the whole vehicle decreases, the rotational inertia of the wheels is reduced, the acceleration performance of the vehicle is improved, and the demand of braking energy is reduced accordingly, so the fuel consumption is reduced. In addition, the unique air flow and rolling resistance of forged aluminium rings are added. Therefore, the test saving rate of 100 kilometers saves at least 2 litres of oil per 100 kilometers.
3. Tyre wear is reduced by 26%. Because of the characteristics of forging ring, it is not easy to deform, and the fast dissipation temperature (20-30 degrees lower than that of iron ring) protects the suspension system better. Therefore, the wear of tire is greatly reduced, making each tire run 50-80,000 kilometers more.
4. The maintenance cost of brake is reduced. Because the forged aluminium ring has the characteristics of fast temperature dissipation and low normal driving temperature, it has an excellent protective effect on the materials and accessories which are not resistant to high temperature of the brake system, thus greatly reducing the maintenance cost of the brake system.
5. The bearing capacity of forging ring is 5 times higher than that of common iron ring.
6. The recycling value of aluminium wheel ring is high. The recycling value of a 24 kg aluminium alloy wheel ring is 250 yuan.
7. Reduce carbon emissions. (1) Reducing carbon dioxide emissions in the manufacturing process; (2) Reducing fuel consumption and carbon emissions.
Domestic aluminium hub market competition is fierce, but according to the development of automobile industry and the investment intention of foreign automobile manufacturers in China, China's aluminium hub market prospects are still good, and there is great potential. Exporting to foreign countries and developing international market is also one of the main sales directions of aluminum hub products in China. At the same time, the domestic demand for aluminium alloy wheel hub in automobile forging process has also increased substantially.
The development direction of forged aluminium alloy wheels in the future: to engage in specialized production, strengthen intellectual property rights, improve excellent development ability, and make forged aluminium alloy wheels more precise and better; the short 10-year development has witnessed the development of forged aluminium alloy wheels in China. According to the life cycle of products (lead-in period, growth period, mature period and decline period), this is only the lead-in period. It has just entered the primary stage of the life of forged aluminium alloy wheels. Promoted by the big hand of China's manufacturing environment, the growth period will be greatly shortened and the maturity period will reach its climax directly.
In 2015, the use of aluminium alloy wheels on commercial vehicles in China was estimated according to the number of installations: 460000 aluminium alloy wheels were forged (cast) by commercial vehicles, including commercial aluminium alloy wheels made in China and imported into China. Aluminum alloy wheel forged by passenger cars, less than 80,000 pieces made in China and imported into China.
In the beginning of 2017, we will find that the number of commercial vehicles forging aluminium alloy wheels and passenger vehicles forging aluminium alloy wheels will increase by more than 35% and 45%. In the beginning of 2018, we will find that the number of installations of forged aluminium alloy wheels for commercial vehicles and those for passenger vehicles will increase by 30% and 40% on the basis of 2016.